You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by SITNB, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of SITNB. To request such permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
1) When you purchase a digital product through this website, you will receive a username, password and URL to access your product.
2) If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you may return it for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you have received any physical items with your purchase, you must also return these within 30 days of purchase in order to receive your refund.
3) You agree not to share your login details or product download URLs with anyone else.
4) The materials provided in your digital product are for your own personal use only. You may not redistribute any materials, use the content for public display or performance, or provide copies of any materials to a person other than your employees or colleagues who are assisting you to implement the tactics and strategies provided.
5) We reserve the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this web site.
6) You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this web site and the content you submit does not relate to illegal activities of any kind. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. SITNB reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. SITNB further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
7) You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this web site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this web site and to not attempt unauthorised access to any portion of this web site.
8) You hereby warrant that any information you submit to SITNB through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant SITNB a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to SITNB.
This web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of SITNB, and you acknowledge that SITNB is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
Should you need to reach someone at SITNB, we may be contacted using the details on the Contact page.
All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this web site (the “content”) are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. SITNB and its agents do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this web site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this web site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SITNB and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site, misuse of any product provided by SITNB or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
Should any part of this agreement be determined by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will be unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written approval of a director of SITNB.
The laws of the state of Queensland, Australia govern this agreement. You hereby consent to binding arbitration in the State of Queensland to resolve any disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions.
All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are excludable are excluded from this agreement. Such terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable are not excluded from this agreement but our liability for breach of such conditions and warranties implied by statute that are not excludable is limited to the total amount paid by you to SITNB under this agreement.
ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
Small is the New Big is the brain child of both Ian Ugarte and Christine Manning who, from humble beginnings turned their negative $37K property portfolio into one that enabled them to leave paid employment over a short one year period.
Act fast – The webcast is starting soon and is limited to only 1,000 attendees!
Your privacy is protected, we will never sell or share your email address.
You will be registered for the event. We may also send you additional information on this topic at a later date. You can unsubscribe at any time.